Let Our Experts Improve the Indoor Air Quality of Your Fort Worth, TX Home
If you ask the experts at the United States Environmental Protection Agency, you’ll learn that poor indoor air quality is a major concern to public health. At Performance Heat and Air, we treat this threat seriously and urge homeowners in Aledo, Arlington, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Mansfield and the surrounding communities in the Fort Worth Metroplex area to do the same. Since 2010, we’ve helped thousands of local residents create a healthier environment to live in by cleaning their air. Here’s why customers continually choose us for all of their indoor air quality needs:
- We are a family-owned company that cares about our customers.
- We have built our business on honesty, reliability and integrity.
- We take pride in providing quality indoor air quality services.
- We provide flat rate prices for all our indoor air quality services.
- We offer a ‘$10,000 guarantee’ from The Good Contractors List.
- We are a leading Trane Comfort Specialist in the Fort Worth area.
Indoor Air Quality Services in Arlington, Grand Prairie and Mansfield, TX
You likely won’t notice the signs of poor indoor air quality until you’re sick with allergy-like symptoms, including sneezing, coughing and fatigue. Some of the most common indoor air pollutants that homeowners in the Fort Worth Metroplex area deal with include pollen, pet dander, dust mites and microbial growth. You can use these effective IAQ solutions to improve your home’s indoor air quality:
- Air cleaners and air purifiers: These devices improve indoor air quality by directly removing harmful pollutants from your home’s environment.
- Humidifiers: While these devices don’t directly remove pollutants, they help balance your home’s humidity levels and ease allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Ventilators: These devices are the most effective at cleaning your home’s air. They work with your AC to exchange stale indoor air for fresh outdoor air.
Change Your Air Filters and Invest in Air Volume Testing for Better IAQ
Changing your HVAC system’s air filter is one task that every homeowner can complete on their own, and you should change yours every 90 days to improve system performance and maintain healthy indoor air quality. Performance Heat and Air sells all types of air filters, including odd-sized filters, and we can also help you change yours to ensure the air circulating in your home isn’t contaminated.
Performance Heat and Air also performs air volume testing. During the test, one of our service technicians will use a fresh air calculator to test your home’s air for pollutants and provide you with an action plan that will help improve your IAQ.
Choose a Trusted Trane Comfort Specialist With Your Indoor Air Quality
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, Performance Heat and Air continues to excel in technical proficiency and customer satisfaction. When you welcome us into your home, rest assured we’re one of the area’s leading HVAC contractors.
Why Choose Us
$10,000 guarantee from TGCL
Family Owned and Operated
35 Years Experience In The Industry
Flat Rate Pricing
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed