Save Up To $3400 In Oncor Incentives
*Offer valid for any HVAC repair greater than $399. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must present coupon at time of service. Call Performance Heat & Air for complete details.
Heating Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
in Fort Worth, TX and Surrounding Areas
If you’re searching for an honest furnace & air conditioning repair contractor who serves Arlington, Aledo, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Mansfield and the rest of the Fort Worth Metroplex area, Performance Heat and Air is at your service. Since 2010, we’ve helped hundreds of homeowners enhance their comfort in the most efficient way possible. Whether you’re in need of an air conditioning repair, a heat pump installation or an HVAC maintenance check, rest assured our service technicians are fully qualified to work with your system. We take pride in what we do, and we value integrity every step of the way.
Performance Heat and Air stands above the competition because:
- We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company
- We are honest, reliable and operate our business with integrity
- We treat your home like it’s ours and always remain respectful
- We offer a one-year labor warranty and a 10-year parts warranty on qualifying Trane equipment
- We are a proven Trane Comfort Specialist that services all makes and models
- We provide flat rate prices for all of our HVAC systems and services
- We offer the '$10,000 Guarantee' (Residential only)
- We are part of The Good Contractors List
HVAC Contractor Serving Arlington, Grand Prairie and Mansfield, TX
At Performance Heat and Air, we care about our customers and their comfort. Both of our owners have more than 35 years of experience in the HVAC industry, and our air conditioning company is built on strong family values and a second-to-none work ethic. When you welcome us into your home for an air conditioning or a furnace repair, we treat it like it’s ours: with respect. When you need a reliable HVAC contractor for the following services, you can depend on us to deliver.
Why Choose Performance Heat and Air
The Good Contractors Organization
Is on a Mission to CHANGE the Contracting Industry through Accountability and Responsibilty!
Only Contractors associated with The Good Contractors Organization are supported by these two very important Benefits:
- FREE Third-Party Mediation Services $10,000 Third-Party GUARANTEE on Quality! (Residential only)
- We are Proud to Endorse and Guarantee the Work of Performance Heat and Air Inc.
A Word From the Founder
"We are so proud of our contractors! We can only change an industry if we pick the right people to be on the team. We can't guarantee that you will have the perfect experience every time, because anything can happen in this world, but we will guarantee that the final product will be quality and the contractor will be held accountable to deliver as promised. if the contractor fails to do what they were contracted to do, then WE will pay up to $10,000 out of our own pockets to fix the issue. We believe this is the example of TRUE accountability and responsibility!"
When you entrust an HVAC contractor with your air conditioning repair, you want to feel safe and secure with your choice. Performance Heat and Air helps by offering the ‘$10,000 guarantee’ from The Good Contractors List (TGCL) (Residential only).
If you use an HVAC contractor who’s part of The Good Contractors List family, you can rest assured that they will always complete your AC repair or installation correctly. If issues arise, The Good Contractors List will resolve the situation.
In fact, they’re so confident in their HVAC contractors that they will pay up to $10,000 (Residential only) to settle the dispute if Performance Heat and Air doesn’t properly complete the project. All you need to do is register for free at The Good Contractors List before we begin our work to ensure the guarantee covers you.
For more detailed information, contact Performance Heat and Air today.
Buy today, pay over time
The Wells Fargo Home Projects© credit card also brings you:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special financing where available
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options